Terms and Policies
Quilt & Textile Collections (hereinafter QTC) is a small privately owned company that knows your care about your personal information, just as we care about ours. Please read our policy carefully before submitting any personal information to us. By visiting or using the Quilt & Textile Collections website (the “website” or “site”), you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
If you are accessing the site from the EU, you must be 16 years and older to subscribe or purchase from the site. If you are accessing the site from the United States, you must be 13 years and older subscribe or purchase from the site. QTC does not specifically collect information about children and the website is not directed to children. If we learn that a child under the applicable age has subscribed or purchased information, we will delete that information as soon as we are made aware. If you are under the required age, we will only process your information upon receipt of verified consent from a parent or legal guardian. We recommend that anyone under the applicable age required by law, ask and receive their parents' permission before purchasing from QTC or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Information Collected by QTC and How it Is Used
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to subscribe to the blog or purchase from the QTC shop. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with these objectives. The following summarizes the types of information we collect from QTC visitors:
- Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way (e.g. via e-mail, fax, etc.). You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Subscribe to our blog: As part of this registration form, we require you to provide certain personal information, such as your email address and to select a unique screen name.
- Purchases: If you purchase materials or other products or services from us, we will collect and use your shipping address, billing address, and phone number and credit card or other payment information to facilitate your purchases through our website. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the data you provide to us while placing an order with us online. In addition to encrypting your credit card information while it is transmitted to our payment gateway, for your security, we do not store credit card information in our database.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. QTC and its agents and third party providers (google analytics) automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, the page you requested, how long you visit a page, how many times you visit a page, information you search for, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. QTC uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, monitor compliance with its Terms of Service, improve its service and administer the website.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. QTC does not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Except as expressly set forth herein, we will never provide your email address to an unaffiliated third party without your explicit permission, but we may use third party service providers who work on behalf of or with QTC to provide services to you, which third parties may be granted access to your email address and other information in order to provide the services. We require that these parties agree to use such information solely for the purposes of providing QTC’s services, that they take adequate measures to protect the security of the information, and we use reasonable efforts to limit their use or access to such information.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes and that we will share your personal information only if allowed by you.
Keeping Information Secure
QTC will use reasonable security measures to protect against any unauthorized access to and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of a breach of security affecting personal information or data on our servers, we will take such notification and other steps as may be required under applicable law.
International Privacy Laws
If you are visiting our site from the European Union, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, contact your local data protection authority.
Info at QTC
9218 Metcalf Ave, #333
Overland Park, KS 66212 USA